Where: Social offline, Hauz khas village
What: finger food
Price: 1500-2000 (app. With 1 round of drinks for 2)
This new addition in the lanes of HKV in Delhi is a smashing hit with Delhiites, especially the 20’s crowd. The place is located near the likes of Global desi and Thadi (which is shut now) a narrow and dingy alley leads you to the mud laden walls with a big door waiting for you. As soon as you enter you’ll be in love with the place. The place is mostly full and the minimum waiting time is at least 20min.
The food menu consists of finger food, sizzlers and biryani. The cocktails are the highlight of this place. With minimalistic and attractive interiors this place stands out amidst colourful cafes and bars of Hauz khas village.
1. Bombay Bhel Salad– a typical bombay style bhelpuri with perfect tangy and spicy taste. Served in a jar.
2. Butter Chicken Biryani– topped with cashew nuts and brown onions this biryani is one of the best dishes served here. The quantity is another highlight of this place.
3. Nachos– nachos were a lil dry and the quantity of filling was less too.
4. Chicken and Jalapeño bao– stuffed pita breads with chicken and jalapeños this dish is something you can order if you aren’t too hungry.
1. LIIT Classic- served in a chemistry laboratory tube, this drink will make you fall in love in one sip. Perfectly spiked and blended with alcohol.
2. Blue and Red Pill- this drink is quirky, funky and amusing all at the same time. Blue coloured vodka in an injection and Red bull mixed with gin in a beaker. Not very high on alcohol content but a nice n different drink to try on.
On a scale of 10 I’ll give Social Offline 9.
NOTE :- This place is always full so if you’re planning to go on a Saturday night then chatpati advices you to get a booking done. Also parking is a huge problem in HKV so try reaching early.
Happy Eating & Happy Reading!!!
Posted from WordPress for Android