1/4 cup – cocoa powder
200g – Milk powder
1 cup – Sugar
1/2 cup – water
1/4 cup – Butter
1/2 tsp – vanilla essence
Nuts and Raisin
- Make sugar syrup of 1 string consistency, remove from fire.
- Add butter to it and then add milk powder, cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
- Mix really well until everything blends and allow to cool.
- Grease hands slightly with butter.
- Pinch small portions of the chocolate and roll them into balls.
- Refrigerate for a while and serve them, garnished with nuts and raisins.
Recipe courtesy: 4th sense cooking
Happy eating & Happy reading!!!